My new home

Friday, September 18, 2009

Does anyone watch "The Office"? It was going downhill for a while, but last night's episode was pretty genius (all right, genius might be a slight exaggeration). Michael spreads the rumor that Stanley is having an affair, but once he finds out it's actually true, he spreads false rumors about everyone else in the office in order to disguise the true one. This clip revolves around the rumor that Andy is gay - I can't stop watching it and giggling.



Again, I'd like to say how happy I am that fall is upon us. I'm grateful, above all, for sweatpants weather and crisp apples. But I haven't been home for the fall since my senior year of high school, and the Hudson Valley is gorgeous this time of year, too. I wish I was a good photographer so I could take some pretty pictures for you. Maybe I'll give it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment