Alumni status

Monday, October 26, 2009

I visited F&M this past weekend for Homecoming Weekend. Aside from my traffic-ridden rides to and from Lancaster, it was a great time. My friends and I stayed in our sorority house, drank too much wine, and went out to all our old haunts (the diner, Thomas' Campus Deli, the frats, and the bar at Lancaster Arts Hotel). I felt old but happy to be in this next stage of my life. I took a measly four pictures, but here I am with Celeste, my "little sister" and sole blog follower (get on that, readers), as we enjoy margaritas at Lanc Arts.


My iTrip is busted, my tape adapter went missing, and I haven't bought a CD in years, so I listened to the radio for the entirety of the time in my car. I stumbled upon a full play of Phoenix's new album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, on WFUV. They have the quirkiness and upbeat sounds of bands like Clap Your Hands Say Yeah and Spoon - only they're French (while searching for more info about them, I stumbled upon this funny article from the The Huffington Post: Phoenix, Band on SNL, Not from Brooklyn).


Look at how cute and French they are in their winter scarves.

Oh, and by the by, the lead singer is with and has a baby with Sofia Coppola.


(not uncomfortable at all)

0 comments:

Post a Comment