Bonjour

Monday, June 28, 2010

Exciting news: I booked my flight to France today! I leave in late September and stay until May, teaching English at a primary school in Bergerac. The best parts? 1. I get six weeks of vacation throughout the school year. And New Year's in Europe? Couldn't be more excited. 2. I only work 15 hours a week. 3. One of my best friends in the whole world will be in France, too, and has the same vacations as me.

And as if The Sartorialist knew how excited I'm getting, he's been in Paris, posting pictures from fashion shows and the city's more fashionable inhabitants. Can this please me be, on a street in France, in three months?

2 comments:

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

hey there--

this opportunity sounds amazing; what's the name of the program you're doing? i'm looking for something fun to do in between undergraduate and grad school... :)

Ruth said...

Oh, I so envy you for doing all this exciting volunteer stuff! It is volunteer, right!? I've been looking around for ever, but everything is so expensive. I wish you a great time in France though!

Post a Comment