Style inspiration: Annie Hall

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The other day, my friend told me my outfit reminded her of Annie Hall. To me this is the ultimate compliment: no woman has ever made menswear quite as cool as Diane Keaton did. And since I've been living in my local coffee shop in oversized oxfords, fake glasses and a fedora, I guess her comparison wasn't far off.






Here are some essentials for you Annie Hall wannabes who are living in 2010 rather than 1977.



1. Forever 21 Chic Wool Cloche, $13.80
2. Linea Pelle Dylan Medium Tote, $415
3. Banana Republic English Plaid Silk Tie, $59.50
4. Girl Props Geek Chic Round Lens Glasses, $9.99
5. Vince Boyfriend-fit Cotton Chinos, $198
6. Levi's 501 Cutoffs, $50
7. Elizabeth and James James II Sleeveless Jacket, $158
8. J. Crew Thomas Mason Fabric Tuxedo Shirt, $150
9. Seychelles Bismuth Oxford Bootie, $120

And just in case you wanted to see it...my Annie Hall outfit:



Have a great weekend!

P.S. If you haven't seen the movie, you must!

0 comments:

Post a Comment