Happy Birthday to Me

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This weekend I turned the big 2-3. I think this means I'm now really into my 20s. It was probably my favorite birthday ever. My friends came over for a barbeque, and then we went out for the night and got real silly. On my actual birthday, I ate carrot cake for breakfast and stayed in my pajamas until 3. Eventually I made it to my best friend's house for sunning and swimming, then ordered take-out with my family from our favorite pizza place, and had a slumber party with the gals. Thanks to everyone who made my b-day so wonderful.




I also have two new articles up on DGuides: one on Southampton's Cooper's Beach and another on Shopping on Columbus Avenue. And here's a little blog post on MoMA's Summergarden. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment