It's Fashion Week!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm staying in Lincoln Square this weekend, conveniently, so it looks like I might need to take a last-minute shopping trip before stalking the tents in Lincoln Center. I'm writing an article on the top department stores in the city (so fun) and I stumbled upon this video for MK&A's line, The Row, on the Barney's website. I love the looks - so gorgeously tailored, so classic but not "done."

Below are some looks that have recently made it to the top of my wish list.

From left: Jessica Simpson Minas, $110; Jeffrey Campbell Wedge, $148; Nine West Buren, $139

From left: Alexa Chung for Madewell Greta Coat, $275; J.W. Hulme Co. Legacy Mini Bag, $286; Forever 21 Wool-Blend Shorts, $17.80;

From left: Urban Outfitters Ribbed Thigh-Hi Socks, $14; Alexa Chung for Madewell Iris Blouse, $110; Foley + Corinna Disco City Bag, $198

0 comments:

Post a Comment