Ellie's photos

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It seems that my computer has become a hub for people's photos. Below are some more lovely shots of my new friends and new town, taken by the talented Miss Ellie.



In case you can't tell - I'm having a ball. After four full days of teaching, it's the Toussaints Vacances (All Saints) in France. This means I have two weeks off after work has barely begun. My parents come (!) on Sunday and we're going to spend the week in a house in Beynac, a medieval town on the Dordogne River. I'm looking forward to exploring nearby towns in the Dordogne, wandering through castles, and enjoying plenty of wine and baguette with mamma and pappa dukes. I also can't wait to introduce them to my roomies and show them Bergerac, this charming little city I'm learning to call home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment