Les Marchés

Thursday, November 4, 2010


The markets are some of my mom's favorite attractions in France, and the Dordogne certainly isn't lacking in that area. In addition to all the sight-seeing we did last week, we also visited five charming markets throughout the region, where we picked out random cheeses, tasted sausages, bought countless pastries, and always needed more strawberries.

Monday: Cénac



Wednesday: Périgueux



Thursday: Domme



Saturday: Sarlat



Sunday: Saint Cyprien



By the way, that's not me in the last picture with my mom, but my dear friend Celeste who is an English assistant in Nantes. She stayed with us in Beynac on our last night and then for Sunday and Monday in Bergerac. It's been so nice to see familiar faces and introduce them to my new friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment