The past week in pictures

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm so completely exhausted from my weekend and then class all day today. The last thing I want to do right now is plan a lesson (in math, no less). I just can't give you many words right now...but here are lots of pictures:

My classroom, sans class

Christina, Lusubiro, and Costance

It's "maths" here (which I think sounds more refined than "math," don't you?)

This bird lives outside my window and is literally the devil incarnate



Mayoka Village, the amazingly gorgeous/fun/friendly/CHEAP "hostel" I stayed at this weekend. Private chalets and cottages are built into a cliff overlooking Nkhata Bay.




Nkhata Bay (part of Lake Malawi)

Borrowed guidebooks on a rainy Sunday morning

Rain and canoes

New friends (!)

Mayoka from the boat



My ride to town

Mud is like snow here

See more here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment