I may be in the U.S...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

...but the amount of pictures I have left to post from Malawi would suggest otherwise.



These are some of my neighbors. Maureen, with her arms crossed, is the daughter of Phiri, our housekeeper extraordinaire.

Westlife insanity at its finest.

The night the Zoo became a disco

Just another Sunday at the market

Will's birthday!

Me and Bex - first night at Kande Beach

Melissa and Sophie

Good-bye party :(

Some of the women from Kwithu



Faith, I think I'll miss you most of all (name that movie, dear readers)





Class photo

I don't know what it is about this photo, but it makes my heart hurt (in a good way)

Boys in Luwinga

Me, Anna and Soph at my farewell dinner

I take it back - I'll miss YOU most of all!

2 comments:

JLLAMA said...

The Wizard of Oz?

Mandy said...

ding ding!

Post a Comment