Hamburgers!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm having so much fun writing my article on the Top Ten Places to Get a Burger in New York for DGuides. One spot that really intrigues me is Burger Joint, a tiny, hidden away restaurant in the Parker Meridien hotel. All they sell are burgers and beers, pretty much, and the place is literally hidden behind a curtain past the lobby of the hotel. There are no signs other than a tiny neon one of a burger - you just have to know it's there. Apparently, the burgers are kind of amazing, but you have to wait in line forever and fight tooth and nail to get a seat. And all for a place that's supposed to be a secret! I love New York.





P.S. If you're interested in reading what I've written so far for DGuides, you can see my work here.

P.P.S. Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment