Rachel Comey

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How did I just discover Rachel Comey? I'm in desperate need of a new pair of platform sandals or wedges (or both!) and her shoes are right up my alley. What can I say? I'm a sucker for neutrals. And I love that she makes clogs cool again. Unless I found a fabulous deal, there's no way I could afford them - but I can still scour online and swoon.



1. Dekalb Sandal, $345
2. Twisted Tress Clogs, $395
3. Williwaw Braided Clog, $385
4. Cage Sandal, on sale for a steal of $247 (is sarcasm detected through the internet?)

While searching, I stumbled upon this article on Rachel Comey in T. She seems kind of awesome. (Sample question: What's in your refrigerator? Answer: "Parsley, sourdough yeast, vinho verde, my grandmother’s pearls.")

1 comments:

Alice said...

It's so funny how clogs seem all the rage right now - definitely have seen at least 3 features just today on them :P
Love number 4!

Post a Comment