It's wedding season!

Thursday, April 28, 2011


Who else is excited about the Royal Wedding? We're so pumped over here in France that my friends and I are making a full day's celebration out of it: camping out at an English pub in Bordeaux, where the ceremony will be broadcast on every TV screen, followed by a party at my friend's apartment (dress code: red, white and blue.) Apparently, cucumber sandwiches and scones will be served.

And a bonus about being over in Europe during the Wedding: I get to watch it at noon instead of six am!

Speaking of weddings, I'm slightly obsessed with this safari themed wedding. I love so much about it, like the bouquets of wildflowers, the colorful rainboots, the home-made pies in mason jars, the vintage coffee tins as vases (an idea I might have to steal!), the ceremony in a botanical garden, and that a friend played an original song on the acoustic guitar while the bride walked down the aisle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment