A week of songs

Thursday, April 7, 2011

7. A song that reminds you of a certain event


8. A song you know all the words to


9. A song that you can dance to

I hope you make it through all six and a half minutes of this, because it really is an other-worldly experience.

10. A song that makes you fall asleep


It's been in the high-70s all week in Bergerac, and happily, tonight has been the first that I've sat down at my computer for more than five minutes. The sun puts me in too good a mood for me to stay away from it. On top of that, I've been on my Easter vacation as of 4:15 this afternoon, my best friend arrives in Bordeaux in 36 hours, and I have two and a half weeks of travel ahead of me. I couldn't be happier.

(Nope, I take that back - I would be happier if I had my camera. Although there's a fun retro feel to the disposables, and I like the anticipation in not knowing immediately how the pictures turn out. Remember that?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment