I win!

Friday, July 1, 2011




I'm so excited, because today I won these two dresses from Miss Carolyn Cecilia at The Anchor and The Bird! If you guys haven't visited her blog, you absolutely should; Carolynn commits a selfless deed everyday and blogs about it. How inspiring is that? She's done amazing things like treating a friend to a concert, volunteering at an animal sanctuary, sponsoring a child in India, and - my favorite - giving away her earrings on the spot to an admirer. Yay for good deeds!

Have a happy Fourth of July, everyone! I'm having a barbeque at my house on Monday and plan on cooking yummy vegan food all weekend. What are your plans?

5 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Sooooo cool! congrats! I have a giveaway too.

Sarah Morgan said...

Wow! Carolyn sounds like an amazing person. Such a cool concept for a blog! Great dresses :)

Carolynn Cecilia said...

Congratulations! I just put them in the mail 2 hours ago.

Anonymous said...

those dresses are so cute. I love your blog. Its beautiful.
www.yourstrulybetsy.blogspot.com

Holly said...

what a sweet heart! i'm so in love with that yellow dress, you are one lucky lady!

Post a Comment